Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Midweek Wash

Well as y'all know Wednesday is my midweek wash day. My scalp has been forever grateful since I've started doing this! Anywho onto the real topic of this post. Because I've been going to bible study on Wednesday nights when I get home I immediately apply conditioner to my dry hair and sit under my steamer for about 20 minutes and then hop in the shower and cowash with my hair one. By the time I finish it's well past 9 o'clock and if I want to give my hair a chance to air dry it's 11 o'clock before I know it. I've tried going to sleep with my hair wet and in the morning it's not only still wet, but I just don't quite like the way my hair feels so tonight I decided after applying my leave ins (after letting my turbie twist soak up most of the water for 5-10 mins) to gently blow dry my hair on cool setting for about 5-7 minutes. This is just what my hair needed to dry faster. My hair is about 60% dry, but feels amazing. After blow drying on cool setting I smoothed my edges with my fantasia IC gel and tied my silk scarf. I am letting my hair hang down with no bun in order for it to dry as much as possible before I go to sleep. So far I'm really liking this, which is funny since I haven't used a blow dryer since I experience a setback from attempting to self relax. If all goes well I may continue to do this on my midweek wash day when I go to bible study!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...