In preparation for Memorial Day weekend I washed my hair on Thursday. Here's how my washday went...
- Prepooed with coocnut oil for 20 minutes. (I'm participating in the Hairlista Coconut Oil challenge. Join us!)
- Detangled with Mane N Tail Detangler in sections.
- Shampooed with Shea Moisture Retention Shampoo
- Applied Nexxus Emergencee to my hair for about 5 minutes.
- Rinsed and applied Keracare Humecto Creme DC
- Sat under my Gold N Hot conditioning cap for about 25 minutes.
- Rinsed and applied a small amount of the Generic verision of the Matrix Bioliage Detangling Solution.
- Did a final rinse and gently detangled my hair in the shower
- T-shirt dried for about 30 minutes.
- Applied leave ins using the L-Chi Keratin Mist, C-It's A 10 Miracle Leave In, O- GVP Smoothing Serum method.
- Air dried hair
inspiration from Pinterest, but have no idea which picture! I aboslutely loved this style. It was an awesome way to jazz up my look for the weekend and just screamed summer to me. In face I loved this simple style so much that I am planning to rock it again this weekend with flexi rods instead!
Bonus: Check out my quick length check update video!
♥ Follow Me On Bloglovin