- I parted my hair into 4 sections and applied my Tropical Isle Red Pimento Oil to my scalp and a random mixture of oils to the length of my hair from root to tip.
- I then sat under my Gold N Hot conditioning cap for 5-10 minutes.
- Afterwards I gently detangled each of the 4 sections of my hair (I find that this works better for me than detangling in the shower when my hair is wet) using my shower comb followed by my rake comb.
- Next I sprayed each section of my hair with my CC's Marshmallow & Burdock Hair Tea (review coming soon!) and applied my staple deep conditioner and sat under my conditioning cap for another 15-20 minutes.
- After I rinsed out the conditioner I applied my hair one to each section, let it sit for a few minutes and rinsed.
- Once I was completely done rinsing I wrapped my hair in my turbie twist and left it on for about 40 minutes to soak up the excess water.
- Lastly I applied my normal leave ins (my kimmaytube leave-in Mix with a twist and the GVP Paul Mitchell Skinny) and sat under my bonnet dryer for about 40 minutes on a cool setting.
I was left with incredibly soft fluffy moisturized hair. Overall I'm extremely pleased with the changes I've made to my wash day regimen. It's so simple and gets the job done. What more can a girl ask for!