First of all I want to take the time to wish everyone a Happy Belated Thanksgiving! I pray that each and every one of you enjoyed the time that you spent with your family and were able to reflect on all of God's blessings!
On Wednesday I decided to cowash my hair because quite frankly I was over the flat relaxer hair feeling and wanted my hair to have more body!
- Spritzed my hair with a mixture of aloe vera juice and water and applied my Kenra Moisturizing Conditioner to the length of my hair.
- Sat Under my heating cap for about 25 minutes
- Rinsed and applied my Hair One Cleansing Conditioner to my scalp for about 2 minutes
- Rinsed and wrapped my hair in my turbie twist for about 20 minutes
- Applied my leave ins (Chi Keratin Mist, Kimmaytube Leave in, Macademia Healing Oil *Newbie Alert*) and sat under my hooded dryer for about 30 minutes.
- Moisturized with my beloved Giovanni Direct Leave in and sealed my hair with coconut oil and my ends with my JBCO.
On Thanksgiving Day I decided to do a Caruso Steam Pin Curl set. What is that you ask? Well to put it simply I used my Caruso Steam rollers to curl my hair and then pin curled my hair to allow the curls to set.
So far I'm absolutely loving this newly discovered way to curl my hair. The best part is I can either take the curls down and lightly finger comb or leave them in overnight! This is a great alternative to the normal way of pin curling for those who struggle with it like me!
Here's a picture of my Thanksgiving Day Outfit.
I'm a huge Black Friday shopper so in order to prepare for the cold weather I put my satin bonnet and cute black winter cap on my head. My curls lasted all day. I'm in love!
♥ Follow Me On Bloglovin