Ulta's Liter sale is what brought me into one of my favorite beauty stores, however 30 minutes later I left armed with several goodies!
- REDKEN All Soft Shampoo- I was a bit leery of this shampoo because it has sulfates, but after reading the reviews I decided to give it a try. It honestly does what the title says. It leaves my hair clean yet soft. I believe I may have found a new staple shampoo and now I can't wait to try the conditioner!
- Shea Moisture Oil Hydration Intensive Serum- Youtube made me do it! At first I tried to use this as a sealant after applying moisturizer and that didn't work very well. I then tried to apply it after my deep conditioner and that was a fail too. Then finally I decided to use it as a refresher on my ends when they start to feel a bit dry. Bingo!
- Purity Facial Cleanser-This cleanser is all the rage on any social media site and also according to the reviews. After using it for about a week I really like it. It leaves my skin feeling clean, but not dry and the best part is it doesn't include a lot of the damaging ingredients that can be found in some skin care products.
- Shea Moisture Post shave cream- I'm still testing this out.
- End Papers-I love my perm rods, but they do not love my ends!
- Castor Oil- Castor oil is the one thing that keeps my new growth soft and supple. I've been applying it every few days to my scalp and edges. I always have a major growth spurt when I'm consistent with this!
Can y'all believe that I went to Ulta and forgot to get the REDKEN Anti-snap leave in treatment?! No worries, I went back the next weekend and snagged it with my 20% off coupon. The cashier raved about it so I'll definitely be doing a review once I've used on a consistent basis for a while. Have you all picked up any goodies lately?
♥ Follow Me On Bloglovin