Monday, February 20, 2012

Weekend Life Lessons

Well it was a 3 day weekend for me and as I'm sitting here listening to the background noise of my honey playing call of duty I can't help, but reflect on this weekend. Well first of all Whitney Houston and her family have been on my mind a great deal this weekend. I'm glad that she is able to rest with the Lord and no longer has to worry about trying to fight her addiction, but I can't help, but feel for her family especially her mother and daughter. Her funeral was a beautiful and traditional service. Needless to say the Houston family is and will continue to be in my prayers.      On a lighter note the boo started getting sick on Thursday and I took care of him and of course in the process I ended up getting sick. I started to feel a tickle in my throat on Friday and attempted to take medicine to counteract the cold thing that I had going on, but it was too late and by Saturday I had a headached, stuffy nose, sore throat, swollen glands, and a slight fever. Well it's Monday and I'm finally feeling better...right in time for work...go figure!
     Lastly, what I did to my hair this weekend...I washed it on Sunday and did my Protein/Moisture Mix and I think I'm going to slow up on how often I'm doing it just a little bit. As of now my plan is to do it at 2 weeks post, 7 weeks post, and again at 9 weeks post. Just trying to make sure that my hair doesn't experience protein overload. I
     I am 4 going into my 5th week post and since I have done this protein treatment every week I will not do it again until the week right before my relaxer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...