Tuesday, December 4, 2012

This Weekend's Hairstyles...

So this weekend had some awesome ups and a few downs in my hair world. On Friday night I washed and roller set my hair. Saturday morning I wore my hair pinned up to run a couple of errands. Later on that day I decided to meet up with a couple of friends and not being a fan of extremely straight hair on me I decided to dust off my caruso steam rollers. My hair came out amazing and my layers were totally 'poppin'! I included a few picutres of my steam rollerset below...




And then came the small disaster on Sunday. Way back when I first cut my hair to ear length I used to rock bantu knots all the time and they looked so cute! Well this time not so much...I'm not sure if it's because my hair is longer or if it's because of the layers, but my bantu knots were sticking out in every direction and just looked unruly. So to try and salvage the hairstyle I added my moisturizer and sealed with coconut oil and then fluffed my hair out to create some sort of volume. Next I gathered the top half of my hair and clipped it back with my EZ Comb and went on my way. This is what I was left with. Until next time :)





No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...