Sunday, July 7, 2013

June Goals Recap & July Goals!

I swear these months are just flying by! Can y'all believe that we are halfway through the year already? I'm afraid I might blink and it'll be Christmas, which is my favorite time of the year by the way! Anywho onto what this post is really supposed to be about! Here are the goals that I set for myself for the month of June
  1. Lose 5 lbs and get back to my goal weight I'm honestly not sure if I met this goal because I've hidden my scale from myself. It was driving me crazy.
  2. Apply my growth aid of choice to my scalp daily. Yay I stuck with this goal and my new growth is definitely showing it!
  3. Exercise 4-5 days a week. I halfway met this goal. I had one really lazy week, but other than that I've been on it!
  4. Do a flexi rod set. So yeah this didn't happen
  5. Do a rollerset. Neither did this :(
July's Goals

1.  Exercise 4-5 days a week
2. Log my daily food into myfitnesspal daily (My username is Courtnea2001 for anyone who wants to add me!)
3. Apply my growth aid daily
4. Try at least 1 new recipe

3 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...