So after rocking my fabulous twisted bun updo for a week it was time for my hair to be washed. Here's what I did:
- Prepooed with the last bit of my GVP Nexxus Humectress for about 2 hours
- Rinsed and shampooed with my Shea Moisture Retention Shampoo. You can check out my review here.
- Rinsed and deep conditioned using my Gold N Hot Conditioning cap with Kenra Moisturizing conditioner on the length of my hair and Macademia Natural Deep Repair Masque on my ends for about 30 minutes.
- Rinsed and applied my Paul Mitchell Super Skinny Daily Treatment for about 2 minutes.
- Did a final rinse and applied my turbie twist for about 20 minutes.
- Applied my leave ins using the LCO method (Chi keratin mist, quarter sized amount of my kimmaytube leave in, Macademia Natural healing oil)
Mahogany Curl's youtube tutorials, but between packing to go home for the holidays and last minute Christmas preparations I just didn't have it in me. Instead I decided to go with a chic low bun that I accentuated with a cute side part. Of course I used my kanekalon hair to create this style! Even though time didn't permit me to recreate my infiniti bun I'm totally pleased with what I came up with. It's cute, simple, and best of all low maintenance!
Want to try out the Macadamia Natural line for yourself? Finally Growing along with the lovely ladies of SavingOurStrands and Relaxed Thairapy are hosting an awesome Giveaway!
a Rafflecopter giveaway
♥ Follow Me On Bloglovin