- Detangled using my Up and Up Detangler
- Massaged Tropical Isle Red Pimento Oil into my scalp and applied my Kenra Moisturizing conditioner to the length of my hair and my One N Only Argan Oil .
- Deep conditioned using my heating cap for about 20 minutes.
- Rinsed thoroughly and applied my As I Am Coconut Cowash to my scalp. Left in for about 2-3 minutes.
- Rinsed and applied PMSDT for about 5 minutes.
- Did a final rinse and removed excess water using the t-shirt method.
- Applied leave ins using the LCO method (Chi Keratin Mist, Kimmaytube Leave in, GVP Smoothing Serum).
- Sat under hooded dryer on cool setting for about 30 minutes.
- Moisturized and sealed using my Giovanni Direct Leave In
Style: Here's where the indecisiveness came into play. Originally I wanted to rock milk maid twists, but didn't like the way they turned out so I tried to create some sort of low twisted bun. That didn't work out either so finally I took down my hair and decided to do a dry flexi rod set. Hey a girl's allowed to change her mind! To give my curls a bit of a hold I used the Dark N Lovely Au Natural Curl Moisturizing Souflee *newbie alert!* My flexi rod set came out beautifully and was able to withstand the windy overcast weather we've been having lately. Monday my flexi rod set morphed into a roll & pin bun of sorts!
How was your wash day?
♥ Follow Me On Bloglovin