- Nail Polish- While Winter is all about darker colors Spring is the time to whip out your brightest nail polish shades. I opted for bold blues, purples, pinks, and reds.
- Stay Matte Primer- My skin has always been super oily and it really shows up in the warmer months. This primer really helps to keep my oil at bay and the best part is it can be worn alone or under a tined moisturizer or foundation.
- Anastasia Dip Brow Pomade- I've been working on perfecting my brows for about a year now and until this product came into my life my brows were rather lack luster. The great thing about this brow pomade is that it's water proof and smudge proof making it perfect for warm weather and oily skin.
- Moisturizing conditioners-For me the changing of seasons can either go really well or not so great for my hair. To keep any issues at bay I opted to try two salon end conditioners that my stylist uses on my hair regularly
- Blush- Again, going with the theme of bright bold colors for spring I love blushes with beautiful coral and pink tones. It compliments my skin beautifully and screams Spring!
- BB Cream- I recently realized that I'm not too big on foundations, but I love BB creams. It gives me a light coverage and provides SPF for my skin. These babies are perfect for hot weather where you still want a bit of something on your face that's not too heavy.
- Blending Sponge- I've heard that the miracle complexion sponge provides a flawless makeup look so in honor of spring I just had to try it!
What are your Spring Beauty must haves?
♥ Follow Me On Bloglovin