So thanks to the fabulous ladies (KLP & Keyda) of SavingOurStrands I was invited to co-host this week's 'Wash Day Experience!' I was super excited for the opportunity because quite frankly I've been in a bit of a hair funk lately (Winter is sucking the life outta me!) and really needed to give myself a swift kick in the butt to get out of it. Co-hosting this week's 'Wash Day Experience' was the perfect way to do it!
Here's what I did:
- Braided my hair into four sections (thanks to Abbi N of BelowTheWaist for this fabulous idea!)
- Shampooed with my Shea Moisture Moisture Retention Shampoo
- Rinsed and applied my Nexxus Emergencee to the length of my hair for about 2 minutes.
- Rinsed with lukewarm water, applied my Kenra Moisturizing Conditioner, and sat under my Gold N Hot conditioning cap for about 20 minutes.
- Rinsed and applied a bit of my Paul Mitchell Super Skinny Daily Treatment while I showered.
- Did a final rinse and t-shirt dried my hair for about 30 minutes.
- Applied my normal leave ins (Chi Keratin Mist, Kimmaytube Leave In, & Macademia Natural Healing Oil).
How was your wash day?
♥ Follow Me On Bloglovin