This past Saturday I relaxed my hair at 8 weeks post. As always I went to my stylist. Here's what I did to prep leading up to my relaxer:
- 1 week prior used Nexxus Emergencee as a protein treatment.
- 1 day prior:
- Thoroughly detangled using my Mane N Tail Detangler
- Coated the length of my hair with the GVP Smoothing Serum
- Applied JBCO to my new growth and ends
- My stylist thoroughly based my scalp
- Next she applied the Mizani Honey Shield to the length of my hair.
- She began applying the relaxer. My total processing time was 16 minues.
- After she thoroughly rinsed out the relaxer she applied the Pherphecting Creme Normalizing Conditioner for about 20 minutes.
- Lastly she shampooed my hair twice with the Balance Hair Bath Neutralizing and Chelating Shampoo.
For more details check out my quick video!
♥ Follow Me On Bloglovin