Friday, November 7, 2014

Helloooooo November!


Source:http://www.gowaynecounty.com/blog/fun-fall-halloween-opportunities-this-weekend/fall-leaves/
 One of my absolute favorite times of the year is officially upon us! If you are a serious holiday junkie like me then you have probably been squirming in your pants just waiting for this month! I seriously only look forward to Halloween because it means that Thanksgiving and Christmas are right around the corner. As a child I always looked forward to this time of the year because it meant gifts galore, but as I've gotten older this time of the years means so much more to me. This is the time when I get to go home and spend time with my loved ones and see their eyes light up when they open their gifts. I get to bake all of the yummy desserts that I pin on pinterest. I finally get to break out my sweaters and cute winter boots. If I'm lucky a few snow flakes will come my way which means I get to play in the snow (as a Louisiana girl snow happens rarely so I still get excited everytime it snows on the Eastcoast). I make it a point to watch all of the cheesy Lifetime Christmas movies and ABC Family's 25 days of Christmas (the Mr. is most grateful that we have more than one TV during this time of the year). I blast Christmas music at obscenely loud levels and light my pumpkin scented candles. I decorate my tree and try to plug it in almost every night. But most importantly I'm reminded even more of how thankful I am to God for my life, my loved ones, and everything else that he continues to bless me with! Do any of you love this time of year as much as I do?!


♥ Follow Me On Bloglovin

2 comments:

  1. Omgosh I love the fall weather! Not cold enough to be annoying Not hot enough to sweat! Plus it gives me a reason to have a million scarves!

    KLP @ SavingOurStrands

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol...I'm becoming a bit of a scarf junkie myself!

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...