Sunday, February 5, 2012

Protein/Moisture DC Mix

Well it's Sunday which means Washday for me so I'm sitting under my steamer DCing my hair with my protein moisture mix that I created. I do this treatment once a weak to my hair and so far I have been seeing less breakage and stronger more moisturized hair. I'm really loving the results! Here's the recipe:

**no exact measurements taken**
  • 8 squirts of Aussie Moist
  • 5 squirts of Aphogee 2 Minute Reconstructor
  • 2 squirts of Roux Porosity Control
  • 1 squirt of honey
  • 1 squirt of aloe vera jelly
  • 1 squirt of honey
I apply this concoction to my dry hair in sections every Sunday. After I sit under my steamer for about 20 minutes I hop in the shower...rinse out my hair and follow up with my Hair one tea tree cleansing conditioner. I then rinse and proceed to apply a little aussie moist to my wet hair continue showering and right before I get out I rinse the conditioner and detangle my hair. My process is pretty simple and so far it has been working for me so we'll see how this works out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...