Saturday, February 4, 2012

Target Haul

Well today I stopped by Target to pick up a couple of things that I was running low on and even a few new things. As y'all can tell from the picture I'm an Aussie Moist fan...I love the conditioner as well as the 3 minute treatment. I normally mix them and it gives me great slip. Since I'm washing twice a week now I'm going through my conditioner a lot quicker than normal. I also picked up a Conair Velvet Touch Soft Touch Handle brush with rounded flex tip bristles. For years I've held onto this paddle brush that has the generic bristles and I've noticed a lot of split ends lately and I really think that brush could be the culprit. Thanks to Traycee from KISS I decided to give this a try. I'll do a review later and let you guys know how I like it. Lastly I bought a satin scarf to use on wash days to lay down my edges. This definitely helps to keep my bun looking sleek!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...