Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Whew!

Well I had every intention of blogging yesterday, but life got in the way of that! I had to run some errands with the boo when I got off work and then went straight to the gym after that! I had a great 40 minute workout...20 minutes of cross training on the eliptical and after that I lifted weights. The boo is my trainer (he played baseball and was in the band in college). I've been told that I have to work out consistently for 3 months...I'm on month 2 right now. I'm excited because I'm really dedicated to this and down a total of 18 pounds! My goal is to track on here my weight loss as well as how my gym training is going.





Because of my workout schedule (5-6 days a week) I'm washing my hair twice a week

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...