Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Kimmaytube Leave in With a Twist!



Ok so I've been air drying my hair for a while now...for at least the last year straight. The only time I am under a dryer is when I go to the salon to get a relaxer. After a great deal of trial and error I have finally found what works for me and I love it! The basis for my recipe is Kimmaytube's leave in, but I added a thing or two and switched up a few ingredients. Anything that has a '*' by it is something I altered in some way.

Kimmaytube Leave in Mix
  • 1 oz Kinky Curly Knot Today
  • **2 tbsp Giovanni Direct Leave In**
  • **4 tsp Jojoba Oil**
  • 2 tsp aloe vera juice 
This creamy leave in mix leaves my hair incredibly soft and moisturized. I LOVE it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...