Thursday, March 15, 2012

MIA...

Ok so...I've been MIA for about a week or so...blame it on life...work got busy and day light savings time has kicked my butt! Anywho onto the important things...soooo I've still been loving my precious TRESemme Moisture Rich Vitamin E conditioner...It's great!!! I'm 8 weeks post and normally at this time I'm counting down the days until I can go get a relaxer, but with the help of this condiitoner my hair and new growth are so soft I'm not in so much of a rush. I am going to be stretching to 11 weeks this time because my birthday is April 13th and I want my hair to be fresh for my birthday! Also I've started using Mane N' Tail Deep Moisturizing and Texturizing conditioner as my light protein (Hey it's cheaper than Aphogee 2 min reconstructor and I'm all about saving money). I am mixing my mane N tail with my TRESemme Moisture Rich and will DC with that every 2 weeks.


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...