Tuesday, March 6, 2012

TRESemme' Moisture Rich Conditioner With Vitamin E Review

Ok so I know I know...I'm late with the my review! BUT this conditioner here.....THIS CONDITIONER just may have kicked my beloved Aussie Moist to the curb! It went on my dry hair so well and after sitting under my steamer for 20 minutes my hair felt great. My hair detangled easily, but when I really noticed the difference was when I air dried my hair. My hair has never air dried so soft and supple! After I air dried my hair I moisturized and sealed and my hair felt like butter! In fact my hair felt so soft I almost got a little worried. Talk about moisturized!!! 2 days later I've been moisturized and sealing my hair and it still feels so soft...I'm in love *dreamy sigh*

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...