Wednesday, August 29, 2012

The CUT!

Soooo I'm almost 2 weeks posts which means I've been rocking my cut for 2 weeks now! First of all I have to say I LOVE it! This is the first time that I've gotten a cut that I actually wanted and asked for! I love my new beautician. She's amazing...has a great personality and she explained everything she was going to do before she did it. She only cut what was necessary, which was at least 4 inches, but I was so sick of having damaged hair that I was happy to let it go!  As far as my regimen goes I've been keeping it very simple and consistent. So here's what I do...
  • Wash: 1-2X per week
  • Deep Condition: EVERY wash
  • Moisturize & Seal: 2x per day
  • Protein: 1x per month
  • Clarify: 1x per 10 weeks
  • Hot Oil Treatment: At least 1x every 2 weeks 
Products I use: 
  • Conditioner: Tressemme Vitamin E Moisture Rich Conditioner
  • Shampoo: Hair One Cleansing Conditioner
  • Protein Treatment: Aphogee 2 Min Reconstructor, ORS Replenishing Conditioner, Joico k-pak (whatever I have)
  • Moisturizer: Garnier Fructis Anti-humidty leave in conditioner
  • Sealant: Coconut Oil
  • Moisturizer for new growth: Elasta QP mango butter 
Here are my pictures...



 Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...