Saturday, February 9, 2013

Yummy Sweet and Sour Chicken



Ok so I after a fun day of errands and shopping I was starved and decided to cook myself a tasty dinner. Earlier this week while reading some of the blogs that I follow Latoya Jones put up a post about a sweet and sour chicken and fried rice dish that she'd cooked. Y'all it looked so good I wish I could've come through the computer screen just to get a taste! Well I'd put it in the back of my mind since reading that post that I was going to make that dish and today was the day! You can check out the ingredients and instructions on her post right here. It was a fairly easy process and the results were absolutely delicious!  If you guys love to cook as much as I do this one is a must try!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...