- I rinsed my hair thoroughly for 2-3 minutes with warm water
- Next I applied my hair one to my scalp and the length of my hair and gently massaged my scalp being careful not to cause any unnecessary tangles. I let it sit for 1-2 minutes and then rinsed.
- I then applied my GVP Matrix Biolage Conditioning Balm (can you tell that this product has quickly become a favorite of mine?). I let it sink into my hair while I showered and washed my face.
- I rinsed the conditioner thoroughly out of my hair and tied my hair with my turbie twist to soak up as much extra water as possible.
- Lastly I applied my leave ins, which consisted of my kimmay tube leave in with a twist and a dime sized amount of my Chi silk infusion serum. After this was done I sat under my dryer on a medium heat setting for about an hour.
Here's a picture of the final results. I know it's a bit blurry, but I was sleepy and didn't feel like pulling out my camera!