Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Wash Day = Pamper Day!

As most of you know I wash my hair twice a week normally on Tuesday/Wednesday and Friday/Saturday. Because I believe in being efficient with my time as of lately I've also started making my wash day all about pampering myself too! Here's what I do in no particular order.
  • I gently exfoliate my body using the Bodycology Exfoliating Sugar Scrub in the Exotic Cherry Blossom scent. This stuff smells amazing and leaves my skin feeling so so soft, however please be warned if you are sensitive to strong scents this is NOT the scrub for you! Although the scent is very perfumey it only leaves a suddle scent on the skin. The best part about this product is that it's only about $7.00 for a huge jar and since a little bit of this product goes a long way it will last a while! Also I love that this sugar scrub is infused with avocado oil and shea butter (who said those ingredients were only great for your hair!).


















  • I also exfoliate my lips to keep them nice and soft. I'd been looking for a good lip exfoliator and finally found one at Sephora that I absolutely LOVE! It is the Fresh Sugar Lip Polish. This item is on the pricier side and retails at $22.50, but is worth every penny to me. I actually ended up trying this product after receiving the lip balm as a birthday gift. I was so impressed with the product that I decided to give the lip polish a try. After using it several times I always get the same results. soft and smooth lips. This will be a great product for Winter time!

















  • In addition to using my exfoliating products I also use a facial mask. Currently I'm alternating between the Proactive Refining Mask and the Pores Be Pure. These masks are great for acne prone skin as well as those with larger pores that tend to 'clog' easily. No matter which mask I use I leave it on for 7-10 minutes and then rinse with warm water and follow up with my normal facial wash routine.  Both masks leave my skin feeling squeaky clean.


















These are the simple things that I enjoy doing during my wash/pamper day!


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...