1. I parted my hair into 4 sections. I find this is the best way to deal with my hair on wash days.
2. After sectioning my hair I applied a mixture of random oils to each section. The mixture is random because I am working on using up some of my products.
3. I sat under my Gold N Hot conditioning cap for 10 minutes and the gently detangled each section with my shower comb.
4. I spritzed my CC's Marshmallow and Burdock root tea to each section (review coming soon).
5. I applied a mixture of my Silk Dreams Vanilla silk DC, silk elements kera minerals DC, and a squirt of roux porosity control to each section of hair and then sat back under my heating cap for another 15 minutes.
6. After thoroughly rinsing the conditioner out I applied hair one to my scalp as well as the length of my hair and allowed it to sit for about 5 minutes while I showered.
7. After a final rinse I squeezed out any excess water and then wrapped my hair in my turbie twist (that thing is a God send!). I usually leave my hair in the turbie twist for 30-45 minutes while I do random chores around the house. I find that by allowing my hair to dry until its just damp my leave ins can penetrate my hair better which gives me more soft and moisturized hair as a result!
8. After removing my turbie twist I applied about a quarter sized amount of my kimmaytube leave in with a twist and about a dime sized amount of my Paul Mitchell skinny serum (Sally's generic version)
9. Usually I'll sit under the dryer on cool setting for about 40 minutes but I really didn't feel like being bothered with it so I just tied a satin strip around my edges and let my hair air dry. I was left with soft supple moisturized hair!