So today it was time to do my midweek cowash, which I avoided doing yesterday out of sheer laziness!
- I massaged the Tropical Isle Red Pimento oil into my scalp and spritzed aloe vera juice on the length of my hair.
- Applied a mixture of Silk Kera DC and the One N Only Argan oil hydrating mask to the length of my hair followed by my grapeseed/olive oil mixture.
- I placed a plastic shower cap and my turbie twist on my head and DC'd while I cooked dinner. Y'all know as of lately I've become quite creative in figuring out ways to DC while doing something else. Surprisingly I really liked this method because it allowed my DC to heat up naturally.
- After about 20 minutes I rinsed the DC out thoroughly and applied my hair one to my scalp for 1-2 minutes and then rinsed.
- Applied Paul Mitchell Super Skinny Daily Treatment to the length of my hair for about 3 minutes and then did a final rinse.
- I wrapped my hair in my turbie twist for about 20 minutes and then applied my leave ins (Chi Keratin Mist, PM Super Skinny Serum, and Kimmaytube Leave in) using the LOC method.
- Using a head band from forever 21 to tie down my edges I air dried for about 1.5 hours.
- Lastly I detangled my hair in four sections using my hercules sagemann comb and moisturized using my Giovanni Direct Leave In and sealed using coconut oil.
Final results: Big fluffy soft hair! I plan to bun tomorrow and try out a bantu knot set for this weekend!