Sunday, October 13, 2013

The Weekly Blog: My Favorite Reads!


Saving Our Strands has been doing a Sunday Healthy Hairology Medley for quite some time now! Well they've decided to include others in on the fun, by allowing other bloggers to write posts about their favorite healthy hair related blog posts for the week! Here's my list of my top favorite reads for the week. I must warn you sometimes I will include blog posts that may be health or beauty related too! Enjoy :)

Hair Setback Series: Shed Dread- Divachyk of Relaxed Thairapy posted a wonderful post with the help of KLP from SOS about setbacks and how to deal with them. This particular post focues on post partum shedding. Although I do not have children yet I really enjoyed this post because I like many others have faced setbacks before and sometimes it feels like you're the only one that's ever gone through it!

Oil it Up: Grapeseed Oil- Abbi of Below The Waist posted a lovely write up about some of the benefits of grapeseed oil. As a product junkie who is all about healthy hair care I love reading about products that I may or may not own and how they can benefit my hair!

Most Helpful Weight Loss Tools-EbonyCPrincess of Longing4Length recently wrote an excellent post on tools that have helped her to lose weight. As someone who lost 30 lbs a little over a year ago I can honestly say that her list of helpful tools are some of the exact same things that I used to achieve my weight loss success!

7 comments:

  1. I love reading Ebony's blog. I always find something refreshing. I am glad you are contributing to KLP's blog.
    Kisses!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Abbi's blog is super informative. I totally had to whip out my long forgotten grapeseed oil this week!

    KLP @ SavingOurStrands

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks KLP! You are too sweet. PS. You do the same for me...you've got me wanting to whip, brew, and blend all kinds of stuff! lol

      XOXO,
      Abbi

      Delete
    2. LOL...me too! I can't wait to prepoo with my grapeseed oil!

      Delete
  3. Thanks for the feature Courtnea!
    XOXO,
    Abbi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course! Thanks for the informative post!

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...