Hi guys! Can you believe it's already December...where did the year go?! Well it's time to recap my November Goals so let's see how I did!
1. Massage JBCO mixed with grapeseed oil into my scalp every 1-2 days. Done!
2. Successfully remove my braid install. Done!
3. Do an egg protein treatment. Didn't do, but I'm actually planning on doing one today so it'll be a December goal!
4. Complete my Jillian Michael's 30 day shred program. This was by far my hardest goal, but I did it!!!
5. Lose 5 lbs. I'm not quite sure where I stand with this seeing as though Thanksgiving just passed and I REALLY enjoyed myself, but what I do know is that I'm back on track and excited to get back to my healthy lifestyle!
Overall I managed to successfully achieve 3/5 goals and I am super proud of myself for doing so! Now onto my December goals:
- Do an egg protein treatment
- Exercise at least 5 days a week leading up to Christmas. (I want to be in tip top shape for my trip home!).
- Try the Inversion Method for a week. After reading tons of information on this I've decided to give it a try. I'm interested to see what my results will be!
- Finish my Christmas shopping by December 14th. I'm about halfway there!
- Apply JBCO to my edges daily. They are a bit sparse from my braid install, but I'm determined to help them make a full comeback!
- Use up at least 1 hair product!
♥ Follow Me On Bloglovin