I thoroughly enjoyed rocking my hair out this past week, but it was definitely time for a good ol washing! Here's what I did:
- Mixed an egg with grapeseed oil and some of my GVP moisturizing conditioner and applied to the length of hair.
- I left my homemade protein treatment on for about 15 minutes and then rinsed with cool water.
- Next I cleansed my scalp with my Shea Moisture Retention Shampoo
- Wrapped my hair in a towel for about 20 minutes to absorb the excess water
- Deep conditioned with the Macademia Natural Deep Repair Masque (*Newbie Alert*) for 20 minutes under my Gold N Hot conditioning cap.
- Rinsed and applied a bit of the Paul Mitchell Super Skinny Daily Treatment.
- Rinsed and wrapped my hair in my turbie twist for about 30 minutes
- Applied my leave ins using the LCO method (Chi Keratin Mist, Kimmaytube Leave in mix, Macademia Natural Healing oil).
- Sat under my dryer on a low cool setting for about 30 minutes.
Results: Incredibly soft, fluffy, shiny hair! My hair felt AMAZING! In fact it felt so good that I almost skipped moisturizing and sealing, but I know better so I didn't. Overall this is the most successful wash day I've had in a while. Let's hope I can get these type of results consistently! Here are some pictures of my hair with nothing except my leave ins.
♥ Follow Me On Bloglovin