1. My number 1 goal for this year is to reach FULL APL! I'm only about 1/2 inch away from reaching APL so I know that reaching full APL is possible for 2014.
2. Have full thick edges! Those who follow me on YouTube know that I started a personal edges growth challenge in December to help my edges make a comeback in 2014 (braids always thin my edges). Honestly I've never had really thick and full edges so 2014 seems like a great time to really focus on getting them where I want them.
3. Protective style for my life this winter! Cold dry air and exposed ends is just asking for trouble so to help combat that I am protective styling for my life this winter. The fun thing about this is I will be able to create lots of fun hairstyles because I refuse to rock a plain ol bun from now untilSpring!
4. Record more protective style tutorials. It's no fun rocking a cute hair style if I don't share with you guys how I achieved it!
5. Continue weight training. In 2013 I began strength/weight training which I surprisingly fell in love with and want to continue. I can't wait to see where it takes me!
6. Eat out less. I love to cook so this honestly shouldn't be too hard as long as I keep my house stocked with food. Cooking in is always a healthier alternative that also keeps a few extra bucks in my pockets too!
7. Continue my egg protein treatments 1x/month. My hair never felt as amazing as it did when I tried my first egg protein treatment. Best part about egg protein treatments is that it is way cheaper than a lot of protein based products.