- The LCO Method- (Liquid Cream Oil) The LOC method was nice, but using the LCO method has really stepped up my hair drying experience!
- Giovanni Direct Leave In- I really discovered how much I love this gem in 2013. It is a multipurpose product for me as I use it as apart of my leave in mix, my daily moisturizer, and in my homemade moisture mist.
- Protective Styling with Kanekalon hair-Towards the end of 2013 I began dabbling in various protective styles outside of my boring old bun and boy oh boy and I glad I did. Kanekalon hair has taken my protective styling adventures to the next level! The icing on the cake is that kanekalon hair is super cheap and reusable.
- Egg protein treatments- This is another gem that worked its way into my hair regimen. After a lot of research I decided to try an egg protein treatment because I haven't had a lot of luck with many of the normal protein treatments. Either they didn't really work or left my hair feeling rough and dry, however the egg protein treatment left my hair feeling soft, thick, shiny, and strong. My breakage is so minimal until it almost doesn't count...almost :)
- Drying my hair under a hooded dryer- It cuts down on my wash day time and leaves more time for me to dedicate to styling
- Sealing my ends with JBCO-This has really helped to keep my ends in tip top shape.
- Air Drying- I really tried to like air drying. I used tons of different products and methods and my hair just doesn't like it!
- Long term stretches- I've been sticking to 8-10 week stretches because that's what has really been working for my hair. I'm not saying I won't ever revisit the idea of relaxer stretching, but for now it's a no go.
- Store bought protein treatments-I just didn't have the best of luck with them. Most don't do what they claim they will for my hair. Thankfully eggs have helped resolve that problem and now my hair is stronger than ever!
♥ Follow Me On Bloglovin