Sunday, May 11, 2014

Product Review | Keracare Humecto Creme Conditioner

Initially I tried this product a few years ago when I was a serious product junkie and serial regimen jumper (no wash day was the same!). While at the salon one day my stylist was applying conditioner to my hair and it smelled so amazing that I just had to ask her what she was using. When she said it was the Keracare Humecto Conditioner I was sold and immediately decided that I had to give this product another chance. The first time I used this conditioner I was using so many different products (none consistently) that I had no idea if this product was working for my hair. Needless to say this gal is all about second chances when it comes to conditioners because well I'm a sucker for a good deep conditioner and although I've tried tons I still haven't quite found the conditioner that makes me want to make it my one & only!







Price: $8 on sale (normally $13.50)

Place of Purchase: JC Penney Salon

Promises: KeraCare Humecto Creme Conditioner helps correct and prevent moisture loss due to exposure to chemicals and thermal styling appliances.
  • helps correct and prevent moisture loss
  • superior detangling
  • helps prevent brittleness, breakage and split ends
  • eliminates static charge
  •  
My Thoughts: **HOLY GRAIL STATUS** If those three words don't give you an indication of how much I seriously LOVE this product then allow me to explain. This product smells amazing...kind of like a tropical island (who doesn't want to have a mini getaway while washing their hair!). This product is thick (but not too thick) and very creamy. I love that this product completely sinks into my hair. My method of choice when applying this conditioner is to apply on semi damp hair. I have no idea if it helps with detangling because I thoroughly detangle my hair before I deep condition, but this product is extremely moisturizing for my hair. In fact once I started using this product even with a steady 3-5 day workout schedule I still only have to wash my hair once a week! This conditioner was the start of my new and improved 'no muss no fuss' regimen. I've gotten 7 good deep conditioning sessions from my 8 oz bottle.This product is a bit pricey, but I love this conditioner so much and remember Sunshyne of Hairlicious Inc mention the 5lb Amazon for $52.00. After doing a bit of math I realized that it's a lot cheaper and easier to purchase it in bulk. I feel like I just typed a lot, but this conditioner deserved every word. This conditioner will be in my regimen for a long time coming. It's compelely kicked every other conditioner I own to the curb!

Have you tried the Keracare Humecto Creme Conditioner.


♥ Follow Me On Bloglovin

7 comments:

  1. I really love this conditioner but it is not sold in my country, I bought the small bottle to try just to see if it was as good as everyone raves, it is! I'm ordering the large tub once I put a good dent in my stash!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes...you know it had to be good for me to commit to it all by itself!

      Delete
  2. I've never seen it here, but the price tag deters me when i'm travelling. Great review.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've seen this and never really heard anyone review it. Hmm...now you have my inner product junkie curious. Their shampoo is one of my faves but I tried that b/c someone gave it to me. LOL Adds this to the list.
    Tiki | Grow It Girl

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol the conditioner is definitely worth giving a try!

      Delete
  4. Girl, you will never find the one because there are so many good ones out there. I love the status you give it. I will have to try it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So far this conditioner has wiped out my curiosity of trying any others!

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...