Monday, June 9, 2014

Makeup Mondays | My Summer Must Haves!

I think it's safe to say that Summer is officially here on the East Coast! As a Louisiana girl this is right up my alley! As much as I love Summer the warmer months change up my entire makeup routine. When it's hot out I like to keep my makeup routine as light as possible. As an oily skinned girl this means a powder only routine. Here are some of my favorite products:

  • Rimmel Stay Matte Primer - This little gem has been God sent for my skin! It really helps to mattify my skin and can be worn under makeup or alone! Be careful to blend this out thoroughly if you are wearing it alone because if you don't it will leave a white cast. You can find it at your local Walgreens for $6.99.
  • Sephora 8 Hour Mattifying Powder - This is a bit of a high end purchase as it retails for about $22. However this powder is long lasting and gets the job done.
  • E.L.F Shine Eraser Oil Blotting Sheets - Let's face it. No matter how many mattifying products I use I still get a bit oily in my T-zone. Especially on my nose. These sheets help to take the shine away immediately and at $1 (at Target) per pack they're wonderful! 
  • Fergie Centerstage Collection Shimmer Palette - Some of y'all have commented on some of my blog posts about the 'glow' that I have going on on my cheeks. Well the secret's out. I have a few of these shimmer palettes, but my favorite is 'Carnival In Rio'. It just screams sunkissed skin and is super Brown Girl friendly! Best part is these palettes retail for $5.99 at Walgreens, BUT Walgreens has frequent sales on Wet N Wild Products. I got my shimmer palette for a mere $3!    

♥ Follow Me On Bloglovin

4 comments:

  1. Girl you gotta tell me what software you used to create the header. I love it. I love anything Fergie.....great and affordable.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I actually used PicMonkey. It's a free website where you can edit pictures and make banners!

      Delete
    2. Pic Money rocks! I use it for all my images, Nerline.

      Delete
    3. Thanks, Jay. I will be using it now:-)

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...