It's time for another wash day post. These are seriously my favorite posts to read and write! I switched things up a bit this wash day and also went back to some of the basics that have worked for me in the past. Just because I'm loving my cut doesn't mean I'm trying to make a habit of it! Here's what I did:
- Cleansed with KeraCare Hydrating Detangling Sulfate Free Shampoo
- T-shirt dried my hair for about 20 minutes
- Applied Keracare Humecto to the length of my hair and ORS Hair Mayonnaise to my ends.
- DC'd for about 35 minutes
- Rinsed and applied a quarter sized amount of the generic Matrix Biolage Detangling Conditioner
- T-shirt dried my hair for about 30 minutes.
- Applied leave ins using the LCO method (Chi Keratin Mist, Kimmaytube Leave In Mix, GVP Smoothing Serum).
- Blow dried my hair in sections using cool air only
- Moisturized and sealed using my beloved Giovanni Direct Leave In and Coconut Oil.