- My stylist based my scalp and the perimeter of my hair as she always does.
- She sectioned my hair into four sections and began applying my relaxer (Mizani Sensitive Scalp Formula). Application and processing time took about 16-20 minutes.
- She rinsed thoroughly and applied my protein treatment for about 20 minutes.
- She then shampooed and sat me under the dryer for about 15 minutes.
- Next she removed the remaining moisture with a blow dryer and showed me what needed to be cut using the white paper method (the easiest way to spot thin ends!).
- She trimmed my ends and cut my bang :)
- Because I'm in a I don't care what length it is as long as it's healthy mood I decided to get spiral curls!
Oh I almost forgot to mention that I got to show my length retention pictures to one of my stylist' clients. She couldn't believe how far my hair has come in less than 2 years!
Overall I really had an awesome experience as usual. While I did have a minor setback I'm back on track and back in the right mindset to keep my hair on track. Stay tuned for a product review about that product that attributed to my straw like hair dilemma! How was your wash day?
♥ Follow Me On Bloglovin