- Rinsed my hair thoroughly for about 2 minutes with luke warm water
- Clarified my hair with the Suave Daily Clarifying Shampoo
- Rinsed and shampooed with the Keracare Humecto Hydrating Detangling Shampoo
- Followed up with a protein treatment using the ORS Hair Mayonaise (I sat under my Gold N Hot conditioning cap for about 15 minutes)
- Rinsed and deep conditioned with the Keracare Humecto Conditioner while I worked out. Check out my turban that I used to camouflage my shower cap!
- Did a final rinse with cool water
- T-shirt dried my hair for about 20 minutes
- Applied my leave ins using the LCO method (L-Chi Keratin Mist, C-Kimmaytube Leave In, O-Macademia Healing Oil)
- Blow dried my hair (about 70 % dry) using the cool setting
Results: Thick, soft, fluffy, moisturized hair! And this was before moisturizing and sealing! It looks like the few extra steps I took in this wash day was just what my hair needed!
Style: This weekend I rocked my go to style, a super curly caruso roller set. While away on travel I'm planning to rock this half up twisted bun. I will jazz it up with flowers, a cute head band, or a cute hat. The humidity this time of year in Louisiana is no joke so I will be bunning the entire time I'm home!
How was your wash day? Have you checked out our wash day link up yet? Join us!
♥ Follow Me On Bloglovin