Monday, April 20, 2015

Then Life Happened

Gosh I've been gone a long time! I can't tell you how many times I've started writing this post only to save it for later. It feels super weird to even be writing now, but so much has happened in my life and it's about time that I share it with y'all. The best excuse that I have for being gone so long is that life just happened. Let's see I got married and the hubby and I purchased our first home! Between moving, last minute wedding details, getting settled into our home and day to day things that come up the blog took a back burner, but I'm back and I totally missed you guys! Here are a few pictures from my special day. Stay tuned because I will be back with pictures of our first DIY home project!






♥ Follow Me On Bloglovin

13 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...