- Lose my marriage fifteen. You know how people say that when you become a freshman in college beware of the freshmen 15. Well nobody warned me about the marriage fifteen! After the wedding and honeymoon we were exhausted and honestly have spent most of the year eating whatever we want whenever we want so the hubster and I have decided to recommit ourselves to our health. For me that includes losing 15-25 lbs. I plan to do that by using MyFitnessPal. I have great success when I track my food so that's what I'll be doing. Feel free to add me! My username is Courtnea2001
- Recommit myself to exercising regularly. While 2015 was awesome it was not my best year in fitness. My exercise routine was sporadic at best and it's time to step it up. Not only will it help me to achieve my first goal, but I feel better when I'm exercising. I am planning to commit to 3-4 days per week minimum.
- Travel. Last year the hubby and I got to travel some and it was awesome. I would like to continue that trend and travel more this year!
- Maintain a positive outlook. Sometimes people and things can get the best of us and before we know it those people and things can have us feeling and thinking negatively. Not this year. I am determined to maintain a positive outlook no matter what!
- DIY Projects. The great thing about being a homeowner is making the home your own. We love our home and have been slowly chipping away at the list of projects that we would like to do. This years projects include a fabulous spring garden, putting a door under our staircase for extra storage, back splash in our kitchen, and the perfect dining room set.
- Blog at least once a week. I honestly have missed blogging and even when I wasn't posting I have always been reading and keeping up with the bloggers that I follow. It's a great outlet for me to share whatever comes to mind. So while life is busy I want to commit to doing at least one post a week!
♥ Follow Me On Bloglovin