Thursday, March 7, 2013

Cowash Thursday!


This is a really quick post! I know I've been super quiet lately...blame it on working night shift and trying to readjust to my normal day to day schedule! Anywho in between work I've been on a serious workout regimen lately, which means long days in the gym and sweaty hair (gross I know). Because of that I've vowed to cowash my hair at least once a week in addition to my weekend wash day. On today I hopped in the shower and rinsed my hair thoroughly for about 1-2 minutes with warm water and then applied my hair one. I massaged it into my hair for about 30 seconds and rinsed. I then applied my GVP conditioning balm to my hair from root to tip and put on my new deep conditioning cap.
 I let my conditioner sit for about 10 minutes and then hopped back in the shower and rinsed it out (this reminded me of why I deep condition first on my wash day!). Lastly I applied my normal leave ins and tied a silk scarf around my edges to slick them down and air dried! I was left with very soft manageable hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...