Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Current Wish List


So as most of you know I'm a southern girl, which means I have a huge aversion to winter! While hiding away in my house willing it to warm up I've spent a lot of time window shopping a la the internet and have made a list of some of the things on my wish list. Some I do plan to purchase in the near future and others well who knows when I'll get them!
  1. MAC cosmetics mineralized skin finish
  2. Maybelline Color Tattoos in Tough as Taupe, Bad To The Bronze, and Pomegranate Punk
  3. Maybelline Color Sensational Vivids lipstick in Pink Pop
  4. Milani Rose Hip lipstick
  5. Benefit Hello Flawless Oxygen Foundation
  6. Pebco salon dryer or Ebay's equivalent
  7. GVP's version of the Paul Mitchell Skinny serum
  8. One 'N Only Restorative Mask
  9. Spring clothing from my favorite stores (Express, H&M, etc)
  10. Spring/summer shoes
I think it's safe to say I've got shopping on the brain! I'll definitely do an updated haul video/blog post whenever I get some of the things on my wish list :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...