Monday, March 25, 2013

Relaxer Update!

So I got my relaxer one week ago and overall I loved my results minus the crown breakage that I experienced. I definitely retained a great deal of length so I will keep doing what I've been doing, however there are some things that I am going to change to get my crown area back in tip top shape. I've totally revamped my wash day process to help minimize any breakage that I will experience. In the past I would detangle in the shower and I truly believe that is a big part of why I experienced crown breakage. I will definitely do a separate post on my new and improved wash day process so stay tuned. Check out the video below on my relaxer update!


2 comments:

  1. I say do what works for you. If 8 weeks is your sweet spot then roll with it. It's all for the love of our hair. I hope that these changes that you are making end up helping you with your crown breakage. Good luck with your next stretch!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! Someday I hope to stretch a bit longer in between relaxers, but for now the health of my hair comes first :)

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...