Saturday, April 6, 2013

April's Health, Hair, & Beauty Goals

So after reading Jeni of JustGrowAlready's blog post about her goals for April I've been inspired to set some goals for myself. The great thing about April is that it's my birthday month! So what better way to celebrate than by reaching a set of mini goals! I can't wait to let you all know how I did!
  1. Wash/Cowash hair at least once a week (possibly twice) if my hair needs it.
  2. Continue doing tea rinses at least once a week.
  3. Maintain my No Buy hair product challenge
  4. Continue to nurture my Crown
  5. Use up at least 1 hair product
  6. Use up at least half of my bottle of random oils
  7. Maintain my protein/Moisture balance (Moisture tues/wed & Protein Sat).
  8. Exercise atleast 4 days a week
  9. Lose 5 lbs

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...