Monday, April 15, 2013

KeraPRO Restorative Treatment for Dry to Very Dry Hair Review






Price: $10.99 although you can catch it on sale for $5.99.


Place of Purchase: Sally Beauty Supply

Ingredients: WATER/AQUA/EAU, CETEARYL ALCOHOL, STEARYL ALCOHOL, ISOPROPYL PALMITATE, DIMETHICONE, BEHENTRIMONIUM CHLORIDE, HYDROLYZED KERATIN, HYDROLYZED RICE PROTEIN, GLUCOSE, COCOS NUCIFERA (COCONUT) OIL, CARTHAMUS TINCTORIUS (SAFFLOWER) SEED OIL, HYDROXYETHYLCELLULOSE, CETYL ESTERS, SILICONE QUATERNIUM- 16, GUAR HYDROXYPROPYLTRIMONIUM CHLORIDE, PROPOXYTETRAMETHYL PIPERIDINYL DIMETHICONE,OLYQUATERNIUM-37, PROPYLENE GLYCOL DICAPRYLATE/DICAPRATE, CETRIMONIUM CHLORIDE, DISODIUM EDTA, PHENOXYETHANOL, C11-15 PARETH-7, UNDECETH-11, TRIDECETH-6, BENZOPHENONE-4, PPG-1 TRIDECETH-6, UNDECETH-5, BUTYLOCTANOL, ISOPROPYL ALCOHOL, CITRIC ACID, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, METHYLPARABEN, BUTYLPARABEN, ETHYLPARABEN, ISOBUTYLPARABEN, PROPYLPARABEN, LIMONENE, FRAGRANCE/PARFUM

DirectionsUse with KeraPRO Shampoo. Apply to clean hair and massage through the lengths and ends. Leave for 5 minutes. Rinse well.

PromisesKeraPRO Restorative Treatment is an intense nourishing treatment saturates hair from roots to ends for the ultimate restorative therapy for extra dry or stressed hair. Contains scientifically-advanced glucose, lipid and keratin protein actives. Locks nutrients deep inside the hair fiber leaving hair soft, shiny and healthy.

My Thoughts: The one thing I love about Sally's is that they always find a way to make a ridiculously priced product more affordable, which is exactly what they've done with the KeraPRO product line. This line is a cheaper alternative (or replica) of the L'oreal Keratase products, which can range anywhere from $20-$60 per product. I've used this product for the past 3 months as a light protein treatment for my hair. I love the consistency of this product because it's not too thick, but it's also not runny. I also love that it comes in a jar because it makes the application process so much easier...not to mention I'm one of those people who will save jars and reuse them (I'm not ashamed!).  Although, this product left my hair feeling stronger I did not get the softness and suppleness I was hoping to get from this product, however my hair was not left feeling dry and tangled the way protein conditioners have often left my hair feeling in the past (a MAJOR plus in my book).  Overall I think the KeraPRO restorative treatment is a great product, but I don't see it becoming a staple in my regimen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...