Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Washday Fun




So as much as I've been enjoying my 1 week post hair it was definitely time to wash and deep condition it. Here's what I did...
  1. I applied my oil mix (grapeseed, olive, and coconut oil) to my hair in 4 sections and sat under my gold n hot conditioning cap for about 10 minutes. 
  2. Next I detangled each section with my hercules Sagemann comb.
  3. I spritzed my hair with my CC's naturals Marshmallow & Burdock root tea (you can read my review here) focusing on my roots.
  4. I then applied a mixture of my Silk Elements Kera Minerals DC, Silk Dream Vanilla Silk DC, with a splash of glycerin and a squirt of my oil mix mentioned above. 
  5. Next I sat under my conditioning cap for about 20 minutes and then hopped in the shower and thoroughly rinsed my hair. 
  6. I applied hair one to my scalp and the length of my hair and left it on for about 1 minute and then rinsed.
  7. After squeezing the excess water from my hair I wrapped it in my turbie twist for about 30 minutes while I did odd chores around the house. 
  8. I applied my leave ins (Kimmaytube leave in mix w/ a twist and some GVP Paul Mitchell Skinny serum).
  9. I tied a satin strip around my edges and allowed my hair to air dry (I didn't have time to sit under the dryer because Mother is coming to visit and I like to have my house spotless! yay!)
  10. After my hair was about 80% dry I gently detangled my hair again and then applied my normal moisturizer (Giovanni Direct Leave in) and sealant (coconut oil).




2 comments:

  1. It's always fun and easy the first few weeks lol happy hair growing!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...