I swear the months just fly by! Perhaps if I'd had just a few more days added to the month of May maybe I would've been more successful, but there's always June right?
- Wash/Cowash hair at least once a week (possibly twice) if my hair needs it. I did a great job with washing my hair twice a week. It's apart of my weekly routine now so I'm used to it!
- Continue doing tea rinses at least once a week. Yet again I've added this as apart of my weekly wash day routine so this wasn't hard for me to do.
- Maintain my No Buy hair product challenge. Well...I think it's safe to say I FAILED! I technically only bought 1 hair product (a growth serum, which I will review at a later date). I also repurchased my olive oil as well as some grapeseed oil, but these items were purchased using a gift card so I'm not counting them!
- Continue to nurture my Crown Still on track!
- Use up at least 1 hair product. Unfortunately I did not meet this goal :/
- Use up at least half of my bottle of random oils. Well I kinda met this goal, but not because I actually used up some of the oil. I threw the oils away because they weren't working for my hair and I got tired of trying to force a product on my hair that it didn't like!
- Maintain my protein/Moisture balance (Moisture tues/wed & Protein Sat). Still on track!
- Exercise atleast 4 days a week. Well I was doing good with this goal until I caught a lovely little summer cold that came along with a 102 fever. It kinda knocked the wind out of my sail so I didn't get to exercise as regularly as I would've liked :/
- Lose 5 lbs. *Sigh* It didn't happen. :(
Here are my goals for June!
- Lose 5 lbs and get back to my goal weight
- Apply my growth aid of choice to my scalp daily
- Exercise 4-5 days a week
- Do a flexi rod set
- Do a rollerset