- I parted my hair in 2 sections in stead of my normal 4 and oiled my scalp with my (EVOO and grapseed oil mixture).
- Next I coated each of my two sections of hair with my oil mixture.
- After that I spritzed each section of my hair with water and then applied my moisturizing conditioner (a mixture of my Silk Elements Kera Minerals DC and the Silk Dreams Vanilla silk DC).
- I sat under my heated conditioning cap for about 10 minutes and then hopped in the shower and rinsed my hair.
- I wrapped my hair in my turbie twist for about 15 minutes and then let my hair air dry for about an hour.
- It was still damp, but I went ahead and lightly detangled each section and moisturized and sealed with my Giovanni Direct Leave and coconut oil.
When I woke up the next morning my hair was fully dry and felt so soft and moisturized. I've been rocking a bun just like this since then!