- Finger detangled to remove any shed hairs
- Deep conditioned with Trader Joe's Nourishing Spa conditioner on the length of my hair and Tropical Isle Red Pimento Oil on my scalp for about 35 minutes.
- Rinsed and applied hair one to my scalp and the length of my hair. I let it sit for about 2 minutes.
- Rinsed and applied a bit of my Paul Mitchell Super Skinny Daily Treatment.
- Applied my leave ins (Kimmaytube leave in, Chi Keratin Mist for a shot of protein, and about a dime sized amount of the GVP Smoothing Serum)
- Sat under my dryer for about 25 minutes
- Detangled again to remove any remaining shed hairs
- Moisturized with my beloved Giovanni Direct Leave In and Sealed with coconut oil on the length of my hair and JBCO on my ends.
|My face showing that I am so over these 12 weeks of new growth!|
Style: I styled my hair in a Faux bun using the Kanekalon braid hair from my goddess braids. I'm really loving these temporary protective styles as of lately!
♥ Follow Me On Bloglovin