- Prepooed with my VO5 moisture milks conditioner mixed with Hemp Seed Oil on the length of my hair and my tropical isle red pimento oil on my scalp for about an hour.
- Rinsed and then shampooed with my Shea Moisture Raw Shea Butter Retention Shampoo.
- Deep conditioned under my Gold N Hot conditioning cap with Macadamia Natural Deep Repair Masque mixed with a bit of olive oil and tea tree oil for about 30 minutes.
- Rinsed and applied my Jazzing clear rinse. I sat under my heating cap for another 20 minutes or so.
- Rinsed and applied a bit of my Paul Mitchell Super Skinny Daily Treatment.
- Did a final rinse and wrapped my hair in my turbie twist for about 20 minutes.
- Applied my leave ins (Chi Keratin Mist on the lower half of my hair, Kimmaytube leave in, Macadamia natural healing oil) using the LCO method.
- Sat under my hooded dryer for about 25 minutes.
- Moisturized and sealed using my beloved Giovanni Direct Leave In, coconut oil, and JBCO on my ends.
Style: After rocking a bun with my own hair and then a lovely flexi rod set for a few days I opted to create a top knot bun using kanekalon hair. I plan to rock this style until my midweek cowash (unless I see fit to skip although I doubt it) and will redo it then. As for moisturizing and sealing I will make a moisture mist using a bit of aloe vera juice mixed with water, my giovanni direct leave in, and coconut oil. Basically my daily product in the form of a sprtiz to keep my tresses moisturized. The great thing about this style is 1) Super quick in the morning 2) Ultimate protection for my ends, which means length retention!
♥ Follow Me On Bloglovin