DECEMBER GOALS Recap:
- Do an egg protein treatment-Done (You can read about my results here)! As some of you may recall I loved the results so much that this is now apart of my regimen!
- Exercise at least 5 days a week leading up to Christmas. (I want to be in tip top shape for my trip home!).-I did pretty good with this goal although I did not workout 5 days a week. Due to my regular workouts I got a ton of 'skinny' compliments when I went home. Score!
- Try the Inversion Method for a week. After reading tons of information on this I've decided to give it a try. I'm interested to see what my results will be!-Well I started this, but never finished the full week. I'll try again in January.
- Finish my Christmas shopping by December 14th. I'm about halfway there!-Done! I finished early. I HATE shopping last minute during the holidays.
- Apply JBCO to my edges daily. They are a bit sparse from my braid install, but I'm determined to help them make a full comeback!-I didn't quite get to do this everyday, but I applied it regularly and I'm starting to see my edges thicken up a bit!
- Use up at least 1 hair product!-Again I almost got there, but due to the fact that I traveled during the last part of December I only took products that I needed. Here's to January though!
- Apply JBCO to my edges and scalp at least every other day. (I'm on a mission for thicker edges in 2014!)
- Protective style for my life! (January is usually a cold and windy month here on the east coast so my ends will protected at all times.)
- Record at least one protective style hair tutorial
- Do the inversion method for one week.
- Use up at least 1 product. (Honestly I'm pushing for 2 so we'll see)
- Start back with my weight training. (I'm slowly falling in love with strength training!)
- Eat out less and eat in more. (It's time for me to put some of those yummy pinterest recipes to good use!)
♥ Follow Me On Bloglovin