- Prepooed with 1 egg mixed with some of my One N Only Deep Restorative mask for about 15 minutes using NO HEAT (there will be no scrambled eggs in this hair)!
- Rinsed with COOL water and then shampooed with my Shea Moisture Retention Shampoo.
- Rinsed and wrapped my hair in a towel for about 20 minutes to soak up most of the water
- Applied my Kenra Moisturizing conditioner and sat under my heating cap for about 30 minutes.
- Rinsed and applied my Paul Mitchell Super Skinny Daily Treatment for about 2 minutes.
- Did a final rinse and wrapped my hair in a t-shirt for about 30 minutes.
- Applied my leave ins using the LCO method (CHI Keratin Mist, Kimmaytube Leave In mix, Paul Mitchell Super Skinny Serum).
- Sat under my hooded dryer for about 25 minutes.
- Moisturized with my Giovanni Direct leave in and sealed with coconut oil and JBCO on my ends.
♥ Follow Me On Bloglovin